DVLA D4 HGV PCV LGV PSV C1 d1 Medical for £50
We provide medicals to drive a:
PCV or PSV (D4)
Ambulance Drivers (C1)
Taxi or Private Hire
Download D4 Form
Nationwide Medical Clinic
We are a nationwide medical clinic offering a wide range of HGV Medical Examinations by GMC registered Doctors.
We answer your call from 8am till 6pm seven days a week! Clinics Nationwide.
Our clinics are growing in popularity and demand.
Driver Medicals Made Easy
Book your location,
date and time
GMC registered Doctors
Take away your completed
HGV Medical Reviews
5 Stars 🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟 (2769+ Authenticated Verified Reviews)
Excellent service will use them every time I need a medical and will recommend to all my co-workers.”
FAQ's For HGV Medicals
- Photo ID.
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription.
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions.
- Prescription medications that you are taking.
- DVLA STANDARD D4 MEDICAL FORM.
The examination will only take around 15-30 minutes. It includes an eye test, Blood pressure check, physical examination and BMI Check. You will be asked questions about the following topics:
- cardiovascular system including high Blood pressure.
- endocrine system such as diabetes
- musculoskeletal such as back pain.
- neurological such as stroke
- psychiatric such as depression.
- Alcohol and drug history
The doctor will complete the form based on your answers, medical history, medications and the results of the examination findings.
This medical assessment is performed by our GMC registered Doctors at Just Health clinics.
For further information, please click here to be directed to the website.
To Complete this medical you need to be assessed by a doctor who is registered with the general medical council (GMC). The Eye Test is also included at no extra cost.
D4 drivers must have medicals as follows:
- At first application of your provisional Category C1 (7.5t), C (rigid) or D1 (minibus), D (bus) licence.
- When you turn 45 you will need to do another medical followed by one every 5 years after that until aged 65.
- when you turn 65 you will need a medical every year.
We have Clinics Nationwide including:
- BURNLEY, Nelson, Preston, Walton Summit, Blackburn, Great Harwood Hyndburn, Wigan–Bolton, Lancaster-Morecambe, Carlisle Penrith
- Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Middleton, Bury–Pilsworth, Rossendale, Worsley, Wythenshawe, Salford, Altrincham, Newton Heath, Wilmslow, Stockport, Moston
- Liverpool, Edge Lane, Huyton, Chester, Ellesmere Port, St Helens, Warrington, Lymm, Crewe / Stoke-On-Trent
- Bradford, Leeds, Dewsbury, Brighouse, Keighley Crosshills, Halifax, York, Harrogate / Knaresborough, Thirsk / Ripon,
- Wakefield, Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Goole, Pontefract. Hull, Brigg / Scunthorpe
- Newcastle / Sunderland / South Shields, Hartlepool / Stockton-on-Tees / Middlesbrough, Darlington /Scotch Corner, Durham, Scarborough
- Derby, Nottingham
- Birmingham (Aston, Bromsgrove, Kings Heath, Harborne, King’s Norton, Garretts Green, Solihull, & Edgbaston), West Bromwich
- Dudley, Leicester, Northampton/ Kettering, Coventry, Boston, Norwich, Willenhall / Wolverhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Droitwich, Worcester
- Harrow, Shepherds Bush, Harringay, Enfield, Finsbury Park, West Ealing Barking Edgware, Tottenham, Croydon,
- Reading Newbury, Slough, Luton, Wokingham
- Orpington Bromley, Wimbledon, Romford, Dartford, Wembley.
- Bristol, Southampton, Winchester
- Wales Penarth, Cardiff, Swansea, Merthyr, Newport, Port Talbot
- Scotland Cumbernauld Glasgow, Motherwell, Edinburgh