Motorhome Medicals

Motorhome Medicals
Motorhome Medicals - HGV Medical

Motorhome Medicals Nationwide for £50 (Eye test included)

Motorhome Medicals - HGV Medical

Motorhome Medicals

A D4 medical is required to obtain a C1 license in order to drive a motor-home. If you passed your driving test before 1997 you will automatically have a C1 license until the age of 70. It will then need to be renewed every 3 years.

You will be required to complete a D4 medical assessment if you passed after 1997 and would like to drive your motor home

Motorhome Medicals Made Easy


Book your location,
date and time


Nationwide HGV


Meet Your
GMC registered Doctors


Take away your completed
medical assessment

Our Clinics

We have Clinics Nationwide including: